Am Sonntag, den 06.02.2011, 17:56 -0600 schrieb Plastic:
> Let me play with some code and see what I come up with over the next couple
> of days. I think I can be a lot more computationally economical, but my code
> will not flex easily to other cases, whereas your code is applicable in a
> lot of other cases.
Dave,
you sure can use this however you like. It's been posted to a public
mailing list and thus considered public. And I'm sure I've built some
nasty bugs in there for you to chew on.....
I've run the code through TURBO, for example, with the result that the
parser is always off by one char in the line, need to have another look
into it, that's interesting.

Cheers,
Tobias