In message <aanlktimtv3uqmprt_et2ofsogssttydauoshcjdpw...@mail.gmail.com>, Dave Park <plasticu...@gmail.com> writes

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Geoff Wicks <gtwi...@btinternet.com> wrote:
From: "Dave Park" <plasticu...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2011 7:50 PM

To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] The First Survey - Results!

 On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 2:48 AM, Norman Dunbar <nor...@dunbar-it.co.uk
>wrote:

 In all fairness to Dave, he did say that the email was in HTML format
and quite large. Unfortunately, it seems that the list prevents HTML
postings and has converted it to plain text - with all the attendant
formatting troubles and loss of clarity.

I didn't see a copy of my email so I didn't see how badly the list had
chewed it up. Erk!

I am working right now at putting it on the website. It means rewriting
all
the XML... I'll have it up as soon as possible.

My apologies!

Many thanks, Dave. No need to apologise. It's your first survey and it's
all part of the learning process,

Best Wishes,

Okay, I have gone through the XML  with a fine tooth comb to remove all the
javascript, any privacy-invading links and various hidden forms.

The main survey page is here:

http://www.nonstickglue.com/QL_Hardware_Library/Survey.html

From here there's a link on the right and at the bottom that will show the
survey as it was intended. The survey will open in a new window.

Hopefully this will present the data in a much more readable / interpretable
form.

Dave

Hi Dave,

Very neat ... :-)