Hi all,

I have now received the backplane components from Tony, and ordered the
extra components I need to complete the PCBs.  They will be available in
approximately 3-4 weeks.

I anticipate they will cost about £45 including S&H.

I'll post full details when they're ready.

I'm also waiting for the delivery of components for the ATX power
controllers. This handy gadget will allow those of you with QLs in PC cases
to use newer ATX cases with full power control.

I am going slower on the Gold Card battery replacement boards - I have
decided to improve the design. The current design exactly fits the GC and
SGC but is larger than the original battery by 2mm. This is fine in QL
applications, but most people will want them for non-QL applications, so I
would like to have it fit that need too in a single device. Also, it will
cost less than I anticipated. :)

I am considering (and working on) a simplified design for a new, super-cheap
Minerva board to get Minerva into all those remaining JM/JS QLs for less
than the cost of blowing two EPROMs... If I do not make it, I will publish
the design, gerbers and etc. to the community.

Dave