I have had it pointed out to me by people who use my personal or QUANTA email addresses (rather than the ql-users list - which I do not monitor continually!!) That my email earlier today with the QUANTA Committee email address, that my typos are getting much worse. I understand that a number of ql-users have had a stab at correcting it.

It should, of course have been:

                commit...@quanta.org.uk

just like all the earlier QUANTA email addresses that occur inside the front cover of the magazine and are still working.

I think I'll have an early night and start the week again, in the morning.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

John Gilpin.