Tony Firshman wrote:
peet vanpeebles wrote, on 7/Apr/11 17:13 | Apr7:

His new machine is the X-1

http://www.sinclairzx.com/spec-x-1.html

Oh dear - it is a re-cycled C5.  Will he never learn (8-)#

Tony

Ialso don't like where it describes the "pancake" motor (after the visibility moans about a C5.

£595 (albeit half that with the subsidy)? Deposit now in advance of launch - will anybody trust him on delivery dates etc after his computer delivery delays? Or is he taking the desposits just to finance the projec?

Secondary battery packs availale (in case the first one goes flat halfway to work, presumably).

Not clear from the photo if it's a two wheel bike or a trike???

I suppose it might work as a runaround on holiday sites, etc. Or on public cycle paths, still wouldn't feel happy on roads with it. OK, it has a solid frame (for when you fall over) and the waterproof bubble for rain etc. It might find a niche, but I won't be holding my breath.

Not sure at all about this - would tend to agree with Tony.