In message <capqk1de6iubhjk17w8q9brm2uuckxz5pb3ufgqetpz0e9hz...@mail.gmail.com>, Darren Branagh <darrenbran...@gmail.com> writes

Hi Darren,

A close encounter with two very innovative people ... :-)

Hi Guys,

Was wondering when the great man would get a mention.... I've been in shock
all day, I feel like I've lost a close friend.

I never met him, but came close once. I now regret not leaning a little
further on that guy I was stuck behind  to get to shake his hand.

However, I did meet the Woz, and he is a wonderful character - loving life
and what he does.

Just two guys who wanted to change the world a little, and ended up changing
it quite a lot....

RIP Steve.

Darren.