Dilwyn Jones schrieb:
I couldn't find the microdrive images for use with 68K/OS - I presume they must be in the zip file somewhere.... but then how has URS got them into the zip file?
No - the microdrive cartridges were 68K/OS format so Urs was unable to transfer them to a zip file. They are not there. Only the ROM image and manuals are there.

You would need to transfer them out of the 68K/OS microdrive cartridges and environment somehow - I have no idea how. Plus of course it would be necessary to find a way of getting them back into the 68K/OS environment, or at least a hack to the QemuLator demo to allow 68K/OS to read MDV image files or a QLPAK somehow.
What's about networking ?

I mean QL-networking of course: one QL running with 68K/OS another one with QDOS - may be they are compatible in this way - if not, have a try with a SER-connection (68KQL to QDOSQL or 68KQL to some computer with a RS232)

Gerhard