From: Neil Riley <neil.ri...@boxclever.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Raspberry Pi
To: "ql-us...@q-v-d.com" <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Date: Monday, 2 April, 2012, 15:16

>>Still, this is so reminiscant of the old "Delivered within 28 days"
>>promise.... I fondly remember waiting months for my QL....

>>Cheers,
>>Ade.

Except this machine actually exists, and is 99.99% ready whereas the QL was a
pile of components, wire, small motors, some VHS tape and scissors, some blank
A3 pieces of paper, some very sharp pencils (new and unused) and a ruler.

Just saying, that's all !

Neil

The contents of this email are confidential to the intended recipient.
It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee, nor may
it be copied in any way. If received in error, please contact the company on
01234-265380, then delete it from your system. Please note neither the company
nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your
responsibility to scan attachments (if any) for viruses.
No contract may be concluded on behalf of the company by means of email
communications.

BC Services (UK) Limited (trading as Boxclever), Technology House,
Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9QQ.  Registered No. 5290544 England

 www.boxclever.co.uk