Marcel Kilgus schrieb:
Norman Dunbar wrote:
Mind you, it shows how well Marcel has done with QPC when it just works
and just works in a manner that makes me think it's still QDOS. Ditto
for SMSQ/e of course!

Actually I hope it works much better than QDOS ;) The SBASIC command
line history in SMSQ/E is something I'm particularly proud of and
wouldn't want to live without anymore (yes, I know about the HISTORY
extension for QDOS).

Indeed, a great feature! - I use it every time I change something in my programs or run some tests to adjust printouts etc.
Wouldn't want to miss it, especially for testing in the command line.

Jochen