Op Sun, 15 Apr 2012 09:59:18 +0200 schreef Rich Mellor <r...@rwapservices.co.uk>:

On 13/04/2012 16:10, Norman Dunbar wrote:
On 13/04/12 16:06, Rich Mellor wrote:
You are correct - the full error is:
Cannot open flp1_libguide_dbs as a database. -15 Press ENTER ...
The database starts with DBAS

This error is produced by Libguide_exe and not QDOS.
I had exactly the same error when I forgot to load DATA_BIN first.
After loading DATA_BIN first everything was OK (Q-Emulator 2.5, JS).

Daniele has looked at this issue and to quote his comments:

" The bad parameter error is related to a file system TRAP#3 call with D0=$44.
Do you know what this trap is supposed to do?

In any case, this is probably not the primary issue, as on Minerva this TRAP is not called for some reason. Either the code really doesn't work on JS, or there is an incompatibility somewhere, perhaps in the Q-emuLator file drivers."

Have you tried a more recent version of DATA_BIN?
The supplied one is so old there is no version number, now 2.13 (21/2/98).

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/