On 16/04/12 17:41, Dave Walker wrote:
I found an old copy of the ansi.h file.    It did not look as though it did
much so you may well just be able to comment it out.   I think the
equivalent functionality is now built into the individual header files.   I
hope so as I do not believe I have a full set of the original header files
from that time.

I did try commenting it out, caused no end of errors and warnings, most likely down to the use of the _PROTOTYPE macro. If I get time, I may convert the old style database_h to a new ansi style one and see how that pans out. It's not all that large.

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar