I've come across this which might be useful. I see functions but not procedures.
http://cottagelabs.com/python-language-syntax-cheat-sheet/

Bryan H

On 17/04/2012 10:37, Malcolm Cadman wrote:
In message <1334691190.17608.yahoomailclas...@web29403.mail.ird.yahoo.com>, John Alexander <acontractor...@yahoo.co.uk> writes

Hi John,

Well done ... I guess you may be the first on this list ... :-)

In the meantime, I am starting to getting around to learning the Python programming language.

As you may guess, the link between "Pi" and "Python" names is not accidental in all this, either. As Python is the preferred programming language for the Pi. Well at least at this early stage.

For those who do not program, it also no accident that the Python programming language is directly termed after the Monty Python comedy.

The Tutorial with the Version that I have, on a PC, gets in early with a variable definition termed "SPAM" ... which is an obvious reference to one well known comedic sketch.

I guess that this will open up everyone's imagination and humour, too .....

My RPi arrived yesterday ;)

http://youtu.be/6X2P7sVL-wU