Dilwyn Jones wrote:
> Download it free of charge from:
> http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/games/index.html#qjewels
> (173kilobyte download)

That thing is very cool, well done Tobias (and I thought so even
before I read the nice shout out ;) ).

Funny thing is, I unpacked it and thought "Oh god, this being QL
software I'll probably have to configure it first to let it know where
its sound files are etc., how annoying. This would be so much easier
if people just used the Home directory extension Wolfgang and I had
developed" and what do you know, it did exactly just that! :) After
unpacking it somewhere clicking the exe was all it needed to make it
work, that was a very nice surprise indeed! Also, I like the quit
dialog :)

Didn't score more than about 400 thus far, though. But I'll try just
one more time now...

Cheers, Marcel