Trying again, all formatting was lost in my last message:

> > Does anyone have information on how to create the QLPAK files for QemuLator?

Marcos Cruz reverse engineered the format in this thread:
http://www.qlforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=160&p=852&hilit=qlpak#p852

In practice, these steps should be sufficient for most programs:
1. copy the .QCF (ql configuration, specifying emulation options) file you want
to use in the same directory as the QL program
2. may need to edit the .QCF with a text editor, for example to remove
references to file paths on you machine. Don't associate anything to MDV slots,
by default the QLPAK will be mounted as MDV1
3. ZIP all the files together
4. rename from ZIP to QLPAK
5. Optional: if posting on a web page, associate the MIME type
"application/x-qdos-qlpak" to the link. This is what enables the browser to
automatically start Q-emuLator when clicking on the link. Hosting providers may
disallow arbitrary MIME types by default, but there is usually a way to add new
ones.

For more complex cases, there are .QCF commands to load a ROM from the QLPAK or
to mount different parts of the QLPAK to different microdrives.

Thanks,

Daniele