thorsten herbert wrote, on 24/Dec/12 10:41 | Dec24:

Thorsten/

Got it today, thank you very much! At he meeting in Hamburg ... will there be
some hardware gurus? I may could get my QL + Goldcard + Qimi fixed?
To all a very nice Christmas and a happy new year!
Best,T
I will be there, but without spares etc.

It is worth bringing along but there will be no monitor I expect.
I have a Sega Gameboy with TV attachment I could bring. I often used it as a QL 'monitor' at US shows. It is the only use for it now that, as someone in a petrol station in Paris remarked to me - "Analogue est mort". I must explain. I was staying with a good friend of mine, and I always fix things for him. He said his VHS player was fine playing his kids videos but it no longer recorded. His main TV was fine. His VHS remote seemed not to work and there were other issues with the recorder, so I said I thought it was probably just dead. I was actually settling to sleep when I twigged (confirmed at the petrol station the following day) (8-)#

Is it a std QL circuit board and does the UHF modulator work?

Tony

--
       t...@firshman.co.uk     http://firshman.co.uk
Voice: +44(0)1442-828254 Fax: +44(0)1442-828255 Skype: tonyfirshman