Dear Norman,

not going into details here as I cannot change the qltoday website ...
Bruce took care of it but he was very busy for quite some months.
The MAJOR difference here compared to Quanta is that Bruce does it for free, work and site hosting.

Current info can be found on my website
http://smsq.j-m-s.com/

... and I am sure that the qltoday site will be updated as soon as possible. I have informed Bruce.

No protective clothing needed ;-)

Cheers    Jochen

Norman Dunbar schrieb:
Morning all,

I know this is a PITA - it is to me when someone tells me my web site is
out of date - but the QL Today web site (www.qltoday.com) appears to be
quite out of date.

The latest issue page is showing Volume 16, Issue 3 March-May 2012.

The updates page appears to have 11th December (year unknown, probably
2011) as the most recent update.

The back issues page has nothing more recent than Volume 13 - which
could mean that there are no more recent copies of course!"

The cover discs page has nothing after Volume 12. I know that there was
a DVD with Volume 16 Issue 1.

The Listings page is missing (?) a few of the listings. I suspect that
not all listings in the magazine get put up here?

The index page stops at Volume 15.

There is one show on the show page, Vienna, June 2012.

I'm sure that there are more web sites that could be added to the links
page. Also, on this page "Thierry Godefroy's QL Support Page" is no
longer present at t he URL supplied.

I know I'm complaining, but I'm trying to be constructive. There is
plenty of criticism of the Quanta web people for having out of date show
pages, or news etc on their site ....... ;-)

Cheers,
Norm. (Donning protective clothing ....)