Afternoon all,

my website is once more online. I've been hacked for some unknown reason. Well, DOS'd rather than hacked.

As soon as I allow users to self-register, I get hit by shed loads of "people" registering which fills up my disc allowance, bandwidth and fills my own email inbox with " a new user has registered" emails.

So far today (I'm off work, sick!) I've deleted quite a large number of users, upgraded the Wiki software to the latest stable version and also, changed the template in use because the previous one no longer works with the latest Wiki software. Hopefully, it's not too bad, but if you don't like it, let me know and I'll see what else there might be that is suitable. (Or maybe, just maybe, build my own!)

If anyone requires to register - because you want to update or change stuff - contact me as per the "registration" section on the front page. I'm no longer allowing self-registrations because I just end up back in the loop every time I enable the link.

If you need to register, I'll set you up with a username and password, which you can change as appropriate to something secure!

Sorry about the hassle.

Cheers,
Norm.

--