Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2013 9:36 AM
To: ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com
Subject: [Ql-Users] QL Today - Final issue, final orders and a surprise

Hi folks,

just wanted to report that the next issue of QL Today is under
preparation. It will have 48 pages and will come again with a bonus DVD.
Urs König is preparing the DVD and he reported it to be full.
All issues of QL Today (including the next one itself) will be on the
DVD in digital form and - a surprise: QPC2 Version 4 will be on the DVD
- thanks to Marcel Kilgus in full version. Plus loads of other material
- Urs was quite busy.

if you don't want to miss issue 4, then you can still "subscribe"
to the current volume and get all 4 issues in one go as soon as it is
ready.

Please note that the latest date to place your order is the 30st of
August - I need to know the total print run by then.
I will not be able to produce any re-prints as I used to do this
in the past at the time of the next issue print, but as we will not
have a "next issue", it will not be feasible (costs are too high).

I am very glad that we finished this volume properly with a positive
"big bang" issue and not finish half-way or disappear like several other
projects in the past did. It has been a great time and I want to thank
everybody who helped in the past 17 years - editors, authors and readers!

So don't miss the very final issue! Who knows, it may well be a
collector's item in some years - and one thing is for sure: there
won't be many!

Jochen

ps: the end of QL Today does not mean that I give up the QL!
And if you like to use QPC, you may find that QPCPrint is something you
need as well :-) Available from J-M-S, of course!