On 24/09/13 23:46, Dilwyn Jones wrote:
With much appreciated help from Rich Mellor, the GST QL Assembler, Macro
Assembler and Quanta Q-Mac are now available to download from my website at
http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/asm/index.html

The Macro Assembler is available as a floppy disk version, or a two microdrive
cartridge (program and library cartridges) version.

Thomas Kral will be glad to know the editor is included now.

Manuals are also available to download as PDF files. Note that the manual for
the QL Assembler is rather large by QL standards at about 10MB.

Urs Koenig got permission from GST’s founder to release GST’s QL software as
freeware a little while back, and Quanta committee decided after that to allow
the Q-Mac (Quanta modified version of the Macro Assembler) to be mad eavailable
for all QL users (previously only available to members).

I have to explain that these packages were prepared in rather a hurry tonight
as I have to get up early for work tomorrow, so I haven’t had time to test
them, especially as I am not familiar with these programs, so if anyone finds
problems, please let me know (e.g. missing files).

Hi Dilwyn,

Does the source to the GST Assemblers exist.

Derek