Peter Graf wrote:
> Thanks. As for the story by Jürgen Malberg, did you read it? I was
actually
> disappointed that he only wrote there was a successor on 68040 basis. This
> sounds like the Atari/Amiga lines of 68K history went technologically
ahead of
> the QL. In fact the Q60 was one of very few 68K machines where the
> mainboard was directly designed for the 68060.
Yes, I did. It’s a relatively short (< 12’000 characters) story of the QL’s
features (3/4) and history (1/4) with very nice rendered illustrations. Some
details are just not that accurate (yes, he had better wrote 68040/68060) or
- even worse - very few are just wrong (“Sinclair Ltd. sold to Amstrad”, it
was “Amstrad bought the Sinclair computer business and brand name on
computers”). Don’t get me wrong, the article is great. But if offers little
news for QLer like me but may be a great and compact story for many others
(non QLers or those back to the QL).

Urs