Adrian Ives wrote:
> I have said this so many times that I am getting really tired of the
> repetition!
>
> The QL-SD driver was derived from QUBIDE. It was turned inside-out to
> implement replaceable hardware interface routines. It's all there. Don't
> reinvent the wheel again! Just look at the hw_xxx routines in the QL-SD
> source code and you can see how it's done.
>
> Peter is the man who has custody of the current source, I believe. I do not.

The sources Adrian sent me do not seem to contain any code for IDE at
all. So Qubide is probably still what Dave needs. It could make sense to
ask Richard Zidlicky, he developed Qubide to version 3.

I have used Qubide version 3 on the Q60, it worked fine. However a
public release would be up to Richard.

Peter