It's a very configurable text editor,  I went through 5 others  effort
settling on Sublime.  I've got colour schemes for the syntax done and turbo
and toolkit extension keywords,  drives however I cannot overcome certain
operators such as ^ \ and ^^ they seem to be preferred symbols as part of
the editor/python.  However,  I think it is possible to do auto numbering
like ED,  and running QemuLator or QPC2 from within the Editor,  something
the others cannot seem to do.  However  learning python even the dummies
guide is not telling me what I want to know.  The Sublime forums seem to
only speak in "you already know it" speech,  which is a bit off putting.
If anyone here knows more and wants to help please contact me.