If you want to join us at the AGM you can connect through Skype (add QUANTA.org to your contacts list) or you can dial in on a standard telephone line (please check the costs with your provider) by calling 0844 545 2121 and enter the pin 34285190 when prompted. Please join 5 minutes before to ensure we can start at 2pm.

Non members are welcome, but only members can vote.

Thank you
Keith
Webmaster

(Posted through John's email account)