I shall canvass the QUANTA people and NEMQLUG members to see how many we can get to support this event.

Many thanks to the organisers who accepted the fact that the QUANTA Committee cannot do everything, all the time. Your support of this event should receive grateful thanks from a lot of people.

I can guarantee a QUANTA presence at the event - and of course the pledge is earmarked for payment when details are known

Kind Regards,

John Gilpin.
QUANTA Treasurer & Membership Secretary.
treasu...@quanta.org.uk
members...@quanta.org.uk