Hi All,

This email is to remind on Sunday 18th of May will be held a new QL Italian
meeting in Modena, Via Tacito 65. Venue can be found here:

http://www.dtm.it/home.php?id=40201&lang=1

Start time will be 10:30 - lunch break between 13:00-14:30 (tentative) then
afternoon session from 14:30 till 18:00. Partecipation so far looks better
then I would have expected but let's wait Sunday.

There will be an international session via skype tele and videoconference in
the afternoon. So far a time slot is booked by Dave Park who will present
its current and future QL products at 16:00 Italian time (UTC/GMT +2 hours).

Should you like either to present something or just to connect to the skype
session please let me know privately and I will provide the skype address to
join (of course till the bandwith and skype will allow).

Should you have anything which you would like to be advertised or shown
during the meeting (leaflet, video, web site...) just pass the details by
private email and I will take care for paper copies or whatever is needed as
far as possible. I am thinking to everybody, i.e. Quanta, private users who
have something for sale or are looking for something, big QL corporations
etcetera :-)

Should you have any Italian users in your address book I would be glad if
you could forward this email as not all Italian QL users subscribe to the
Italian Sinclair QL mailing list.

For urgent matters my cell phone is +39 328 9454484

Best regards

Davide