----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian Burkinshaw" <ian.burkins...@btopenworld.com>
To: <ql-us...@q-v-d.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:35 PM
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Anybody heard from Sandy Electronics (Dave Park)

Hi Kenn

I have being trying the contact Dave Park over the last 48 hours with no luck at all. I am told he is there. I have receipted e-mails, but again no reply. I have been using his QL-Users e-mail and the e-mail service on his web site.

You may have seen my e-mail on QL-User asking him to contact me, still no responce.

I have even checked my spam files, nothing there.

Have you heard anything ?

My plan now is, I will write again with a warning that I will go fully public if he does not reply to me. If he has a problem with me then tell me.

I have documentation that he has had my money, but I have no documentation that he has sent the products, my order history on his web site still shows 'processed', not 'shipped' at it should do.

Best Regards

Ian Burkinshaw

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kenn Van Hauen" <vanha...@mac.com>