On 06/10/2014 12:53, Geoff Wicks wrote:
It has been suggested that we should have name badges at QLis30. These are not compulsory, but they will be available at both the dinner and at the workshop.

The badges are plain plastic pin on types 7.5cm x 4cm. You will have to provide your own content on a piece of paper that can be slipped inside the badge. You may wish to do this in advance.

It has been suggested that it would be useful to have your country included and possibly your QL forum name. The QL forum will be present at the workshop,

Best Wishes,

Geoff

Sorry I was a bit too quick in writing the original. I have discovered cards in the packet that fit into the badges. However you can still design your own badge - printed ones look far more professional,

Best Wishes,

Geoff