Sorry to hear the bad news. I have no suggestions to how you resolve the PC
problem but given the urgency, if you have web access and your netbook
supports, then I recommend using Prezi (prezi.com) to complete the presentation.

Hopefully when you then have the advantage of time, you'll be able to resolve
the underlying PC problem.

Good luck.

Kenn

Sent from my iPhone