On 20/07/15 14:20, Wolf wrote:

I'm not sure I understand.
Obviously, you don't need the 68k simulator part of easy68k, so you just
want the IDE itself (i.e editor + monitor)?

Wolfgang

On 07/20/2015 12:55 PM, Derek Stewart wrote:
Hi,

I was going to convert some of the Easy68K source to to run on the QL.

Easy68K uses Trap 14 for I/O and other functions.

Then I thought what about implementing the Trap 14 code, so that the
Easy68K could run in the QL environment.

Maybe a lot of work

Do you think this feasible.

Hi Wolfgang,

I meant to say, either port over the Easy68K (X68) assembler source programmes and convert it run on the QL. That is some of the example files for X68.

Or maybe write a set of Trap 15 code for emulate the X68 I/O, to assemble the source of the assembler files to run on the QL.

I do not mean the actual simulator, this could be the QL.

Regards,

Derek

 * English - detected
 * English