On 09/10/15 09:43, Norman Dunbar wrote:
On 08/10/15 19:07, Graeme Gregory wrote:

Fixed qltools is here

https://github.com/slimlogic/qltools

Thanks Graeme, I've been looking for a decent version of qltools for
some time to use on Linux.

Given that I had a bit of time this morning while the alarm man was here to service our alarm, I had a look at the code and I've updated it to compile without warnings on Linux - well, 64 bit anyway.

I've forked Graeme's Git repository and made the changes there. I've created a pull request to have the changes merged back into Graeme's repo at his leisure.

If you want or need the new version, it's available at:

https://github.com/NormanDunbar/qltools.git

or, you can get the latest source as a zip file from:

https://github.com/NormanDunbar/qltools/archive/master.zip

HTH

Cheers,
Norm.