Very, very sad. My only wish is, that he will now stay with others, who are the same enthusiasts as he was.

Cheers...Ralf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Spelten"
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 12:03 PM
Subject: [Ql-Users] Carlo Delhez

This weekend I came across the sad announcement that Dutch programmer Dr. Ir. Carlo Delhez had died a week before. He was only 48. He was a familiar name among Sinclair users. He wrote programs for ZX & QL computers, both commercial and freeware. Among them Coral Basic - an extension bringing SuperBASIC to the ZX81 - and ZX emulators for the QL and PC. His Ungif tool has seen regular use on my systems. He was not a club member nor a regular visitor at meetings but I remember talking to him in Eindhoven briefly, about 20 years ago, a very nice person and full of new ideas.

Our thoughts are with Carlo's family.

Bob