Op Fri, 18 Mar 2016 16:29:03 +0100 schreef ql <q...@bluewin.ch>:

Just days ago I experienced the same. In my case QPC2 was still in the Windows Task Manager. I killed it there and then a fresh start opened the QXL.win and properly booted up.

In my case I got the same problem day by day. After investigating it looks like there's a bug in QPAC2 Files which causes SMSQ/E to freeze.

Urs

Thanks all for the quick response.

There were no zombies found in Task Manager.
With Total Commander I could copy the .WIN without errors.

Restarting W$7 did restore my .WIN to normal and QPC2 booted as before.
Also the _dbs was accessible again.
Lucky me.

Yesterday I had a similar freeze/crash but I put that down to a fault in the program I am updating.
No QPAC2 File access at that moment.
So today's QPC2 session started OK but at the time of the crash I was using Files (?).

Bob

--
The BSJR QL software site at: http://members.upc.nl/b.spelten/ql/