Hi,
IIRC that's because you might get non rectangular outlines. That complicates matters quite bit, when saving/restoring part of the window.

HTH

Wolfgang

On 04/07/2016 08:06 PM, Ralf Reköndt wrote:
I remember that the first PE versions allowed secondaries to be outside of
primaries, and that worked, as I have seen at minimum one program, ehich
have used that. I am not sure, why TT has changed that.

Cheers...Ralf

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcel Kilgus"

Dilwyn Jones wrote:
Would it be possible for the AppMan program outline to be changed?
It seems
to cover the whole screen whereas actually using only a small
percentage of
it, hiding all other programs in the process.

IIRC that is because it is able to display the menus and it can only
do this in its own outline. Not knowing how big the menus you're going
to load are it makes sense to use the whole screen. A bit like with
EasyMenu itself, though I did implemented resize and move for it after
much prodding.