For those not watching the QL Forum [and why not? :-)], Rich recently posted
this ....

Following a lot of work by Norman, the community edition of the SBASIC /
SuperBASIC Reference Manual is now available at:

http://superbasic-manual.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

There are some background notes which appear at:

www.rwapsoftware.co.uk/SBASIC_reference_manual_online

The sources are now on a Github repository -
https://github.com/NormanDunbar/SuperBASIC-Manual, although it is best to fork
this, make any changes and then do a fork request to get them incorporated back
into the original.

Just in time for the RWAP Software 30th Anniversary too!

:D

Read the introductory notes first, you will learn how you can download html,
epub or pdf versions.

Cheers,
Norm.