This seems a bit like Barry Ansell, who wrote PD3. He do not want to make it public, instead say to Dilwyn to delete all things from him. Even if PD3 wasn't bug free.

As far as I know, I have bought the last licence of T97 from QBranch. No other is available.

----- Original Message ----- From: "RWAP Software"

On 2016-11-04 19:09, Ralf Reköndt wrote:
----- Original Message ----- From: "Geoff Wicks"I am not sure whether
I was the writer of the tools that Rich refers to,

Text87 was always the most difficult of the QL word processors as no one has ever been able to unravel the file formatting.

I will never understand, why Fred does not open this format.

Has anyone approached him recently to ask about publishing the information about the file format?

I know he doesn't want to make Text87 freeware (you can still purchase it from Jochen I think) but the file format might be a good idea - assuming it isn't used in any other projects and that is why....