Op Fri, 13 Jan 2017 06:41:10 +0100 schreef Wolf <w...@wlenerz.com>:

Hi,

there ae 2 versions of DM : DM5_obj and DM5_int_obj , the problem only seems to arise on the..int version, use the other one instead.

Minor point is that only the _int_ version has been patched for GD2.
I just installed both versions in SMSQm8 and both reported the date error but now my PC clock was not upset, nor by OK on the given date. There was a Qlib error next on "Q_ERR_ON"(?)- both versions and Qlib_run was installed - but a Continue did start the program. Then there was a running error on the FEX keyword, which is expected to be an FI2 command but may have been disabled while the SMSQ/E command does something completely different.

To resolve both issues the sources are needed so I think it's wise to avoid DM5 until this is resolved. Earlier I had patched my copies of DM5 and FI2 to read FFX instead of FEX, which worked until the date problem arose.

Bob