Hi,

ermm, I somehow forgot to link in the FLP driver into SMSQ/E.

Until I have time to replace this on my normal SMSQmulator website, you can find the new SMSQE.zip file here:

www.wlenerz.com/148temppjw25KL/SMSQE.zip

(use copy & paste)

Replace the existing file with the one in the zip file and you shoud be good.

I'll do a silent update of this on the normal SMSQmulator site in the next few days.

Have fun

Wolfgang