00:57:46 +0200 schreef Peter Graf [1]:

>> Hi,
>>
>> was someone
else able to boot GoldCard SMSQ/E 3.31 on a real QL, not
>> Qemulator?

>> Tried two machines in vain. GoldCard seems to work okay without
SMSQ/E.
> SMSQ/E 3.31 (GoldCard.bin) starts successfully on my QL (issue
6 +SGC).
> The only anomaly so far is that, while the previous 3.13
BOOTs normally from my ROMdisq, this version forgets about the ROM1_
device it started from and thus fails to finish the rest of the BOOT
program.

> Bob

I tried "aurora.bin" on a standard QL with Gold Card
and regularly boot from my romdisq

 I think that "aurora.bin" is the
only binary working version on every QL hardware, whether with or
without Aurora.

The versions:
 Goldcard.bin - doesn't boot from romdisq
or qubide or else
 Goldcard_256colours.bin - crash

 Aurora.bin works
on both Aurora and QL mothboard.
 Also applies to previous versions.

Try like this

My configurations:

QL+GC+Romdisq+Hermes

Aurora+SGC+QUBIDE+SH

  Andrea

Con Open 4 Giga a 9 euro/4 sett navighi veloce, chiami e invii SMS dal tuo
smartphone verso tutti i fissi e mobili in Italia. Passa a Tiscali Mobile!
http://casa.tiscali.it/mobile/