Hi Duncan,

I do not have your email address. My email address is: de...@q40.de

The USB to Atari/Amiga adapters work really well, fr connection to QIMI the adapter must be in Atari mode. As the Amiga has some lines going to different pins on the DB9 side.

There are USB -> PS2 adapters, which connect the USB +Data/-Data line to the PS/2 Data/Clock.

See this web link:

http://www.instructables.com/id/USB-to-PS2-convertor/

But the USB mouse has to support PS/2 mode.

I have not had much success with USB to PS/2 adapters, I have lots of the USB to PS/2 Plug adapters, Maplin Electronics sell them for £0.61, so could worth risk...

-- Regards,

Derek