In that case I would use the appsub with the lowest number, ignoring the
others.
There is already a similar case: if there are two shortkey in the same
appsub, the first is always considered, ignoring the other.
But of course it's just an idea.

An even more sophisticated thing would be that in case of duplicate
shortkeys they would pass by one to another, but I fully understand that it
would be really complicated to do