Hi Michael, I dont know why it doesnt work for you. I just clicked on the
link now and it works for me. Try copying the link and pasting it in your
browser. The article is about searching for specific keywords in
SuperBASIC, SBASIC and compiled BASIC without the use of an external
toolkit.
Per

PS Apologies if Im top-posting or bottom-posting or whatever one objects
to. Im not at home, with my normal email client, and am at the mercy of
whatever my browser-based email client thinks appropriate. (HELL is stupid
programs that THINK they are clever (or rather those who made them))