Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2017 8:01 AM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Cc: Giorgio Garabello
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Q-Dock now freeware

I ve done some quick test .... Very impressive!!!!
One question: is possile to enlarge the dock or center it in the middle?

Il 19 ago 2017 20:28, "Giorgio Garabello" <g.garabe...@gmail.com> ha
scritto:

Good Dilwyn!
A very good news!

ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>:

I'm pleased to announce that my Q-Dock docking station software for
Window Manager 2 systems has now been made freeware and is available to
download from its own page on my website, where you can find a lot of
information about it, screen dumps, and downloads. The manual is also
available as a Word or PDF file if you prefer that to the Quill DOC file
supplied in the zip files.

Use nice GD2 sprites as icons, and make use of alpha-blend transparency
for the docks.

Download Q-Dock from http://www.dilwyn.me.uk/qdock/index.html

Dilwyn