Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 9:38 PM
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Cc: Daniel Baum
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Returning to the QL

Hi DIlwyn,

To be honest, I do not remember writing either of those, and I have no idea
what they do (although "clock" sounds pretty obvious...).

In principle, I have no objection to anything I wrote being made available,
however I would like to have a look at them first to do a bit of QA before
unleashing them on the public.

Thanks,

Daniel

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 11:52 PM, Dilwyn Jones via Ql-Users <