I have always said that one of the strengths of the QL is that it caters for minorities.

For the one person - or maybe two people who are interested - the 2017 version of my UK General Election analysis program is now available on the downloads page of my website.

www.gwicks.net/justwords.htm

I am making some changes to the dictionaries page of the site. Currently I am getting about 1,500 hits a month on the page and I have a feeling they are not QL-ers. The search engines have discovered me and I have become an established word list download site.

In the circumstances I am currently modifying the plain text lists from the QL to the PC character set,

Best wishes,

Geoff