On 28/08/2017 19:51, Giorgio Garabello via Ql-Users wrote:
Hi Geoff, About your dictionaries ,, Qtyp is still a commercial program?

Giorgio

ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>:

Thanks for the email. It's a good point, but as it happens the dictionaries and word lists are all technically my copyright.

Frankly the quality of the non-english dictionaries supplied with QTYP and otherwise available to QL-ers was very low. I spent a good deal of time updating and correcting, splitting the english dictionaries into UK and USA spellings and adding new words. In fact the Dutch and English dictionaries I supply were largely my own work, but sometimes I had to call on help from native speakers of the other languages.

I am happy that I can make them freely available to others outside the QL community,

Best wishes,

Geoff