From: Daniel Baum via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>
Date: 03/09/2017  17:42  (GMT+00:00)
To: ql-us...@q-v-d.com
Cc: Daniel Baum <dmb...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ql-Users] Black Phoenix 1.4.3

Thanks Giorgio. It looks gorgeous and it seems that a huge amount of work
has gone into integrating everything.

I also had a look at your site for the first time, which seems to have lots
of interesting content on it too.

I also noticed that my Qbase is in your download section :) Since it
appears likely that it actually has some users, is there anything that
needs fixing or adding? I'd be happy to do a new version if you are
interested.