Daniel Baum via Ql-Users wrote:
>> I remember your name and that you reviewed QPC2 back then, actually I
>> think I still link to an archived version of it ;) Anyway, welcome
>> back.
> Did I?

Unless there's another Daniel Baum, you probably did ;)

http://web.archive.org/web/20010423061524/http://qldesign.com/html/qpc2.html

> I hope I liked it...

Your critic of the documentation was fair enough...

>> That does sound like an interesting research field. But isn't the
>> whole field moving towards the "deep learning" school of thought?
> Yes. One thing I recently learned to do is create a convolution network
> using Tensorflow.

Sometimes I wish I could play with such things. But the problems at my
job are too normal for that kind of stuff ;)

Cheers, Marcel