Op 3/09/2017 om 18:42 schreef Daniel Baum via Ql-Users:
Thanks Giorgio. It looks gorgeous and it seems that a huge amount of work
has gone into integrating everything.

I also had a look at your site for the first time, which seems to have lots
of interesting content on it too.

I also noticed that my Qbase is in your download section :) Since it
appears likely that it actually has some users, is there anything that
needs fixing or adding? I'd be happy to do a new version if you are
interested.

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 7:01 PM, Giorgio Garabello via Ql-Users <