Hello,

Here are some observations from my first investigations of what is going on:

- The original DIM statement is no_of_fields-1, no_of_records,20. This
results in "Dimensional overflow , you can't be serious!". We have
obviously hit some kind of internal limit.

- Reducing the string length parameter to 10 no longer produces an error,
but does produce garbled output in the table.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d2dirro7w7eddxl/garbled.jpg?dl=0

- Reducing the string length to 8 seems to work properly.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai5lrju0xba74cw/OK.jpg?dl=0

I'm not sure what's going on here. It seems to be both an array size limit,
which produces the first result, and a possible problem in EasyPtr itself,
which produces the second one.

Thanks,

D.