Hi all,

That's very good news about QMenu.

Anyway, two people have sent me the correct parameters for FILE_SELECT, and
I am coming to the conclusion that version 7.66 ignores the file extension
and always shows all files in a directory. The same is not true of a
version 5 that I also have.

The command that I used is something like
a$=FILE_SELECT$("Open","QBase","win1_qbsrc_","_dbs").
Everything is set up correctly in the dialogue box but there is no
filtering.

I have tried this on QPC2 and Q-Emulator, with no other extensions loaded,
to eliminated some sort of clash.